If you would like to contribute an article on your unique experiences and perspectives on association management issues, submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in contributing an article to www.associationlaboratory.com please follow the following guidelines:
- Articles must have a 1-page cover sheet with the following:
- Brief abstract outlining the educational objectives of the article and a brief summary of conclusions.
- Author information including name, title, association, association budget size, association membership size, mailing address, phone, fax and email.
- 5 key words for use in search programs.
- By submitting an article, authors agree to release all publication rights to Association Laboratory and allow Association Laboratory to reprint or reuse the article for both print and online dissemination.
- All articles submitted will be reviewed by Association Laboratory consultants for their relevance to association management and usefulness to association executives.
- All articles are published at the sole discretion of Association Laboratory and may be edited for format.
- All submissions must be via email as a Word or Rich Text Format document.
What We Do |
Association Laboratory Experience |
Press Releases |
Articles & Presentations |
Request for Articles |
Request for Reprints
Budget Templates |
Analysis Worksheets |
Production Schedules |